We know that Kate Middleton never leaves the house without a few beauty essentials in her clutch, including a compact mirror, handkerchief, blotting paper and, of course, a trusty balm to keep her lips hydrated. Her trip to watch the Wimbledon Tennis Championships earlier this month was no exception.
Our favourite English rose was spotted putting on some lippy in a pretty natural pink shade as she sat in the royal box. And we think this product should be your new summer staple.
The Duchess floated into the stadium in a stunning silk white dress by British brand Suzannah, which was paired with accessories by her favourite designer, Alexander McQueen, and an understated beauty look made up of signature bouncy hair (how does she keep it so perfect?) and pared-back makeup.
During the match, the Duchess of Cambridge got an Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector by Clarins out of her handbag for a quick reapplication. And it looks like her fave shade is toffee pink shimmer!
Below, we list 6 reasons to buy this award-winning lip balm:
- It tastes sweet and smells totally delicious.
- It has a subtle shimmer which twinkles delicately under the summer sun.
- It looks just as lovely on its own as on top of your go-to lipstick.
- It's perfectly hydrating and plumping.
- Ingredients like Vitamins A and E keep your pout smooth and protected.
- It comes in 6 natural shades, all of which we love.
Get one for yourself at clarins.co.uk. It's £18.50, so won't quite break the bank.